Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whats the difference between a blu ray player that is wifi enabled or wifi ready?

blu ray player apps
 on ... BX59 1080P 3D Blu Ray & DVD Player Built-in Wifi Netflix Internet Apps
blu ray player apps image



paco511


Looking at getting a blu ray player and not familiar with them.
What should I look for in a blu ray player?



Answer
Wifi enabled means it has it's own Wifi adapter built in. Wifi ready means it will do wifi if you buy a wifi adapter (usually a USB Dongle). what to look for depends on what you want. Some have netflix and pandora apps some do not. Some have a hard time playing some movies. so I would google Blu ray player reviews and find the best one for you.

Which brands of Blu Ray players have You Tube apps, where you can watch videos in HD?




Rick C


I have the Sony BDP-S185, and it has a lot of internet apps with it. The problem i am having is You Tube. I can only watch You Tube videos in boring Standard Definition. I wanna watch You Tube HD 720p videos in all their glory. Any suggestions on a different Blu Ray player made by another company without the standard definition limitation?


Answer
From what I can research, the app that YouTube creates for Blu-Ray players does not have this function. I would suggest contacting YouTube.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the difference between a blu ray player that is wifi enabled or wifi ready?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment