Sunday, August 25, 2013

Should i buy a roku over a blu ray player that can also stream apps?

blu ray player streaming
 on ... LG BD670 3D Blu Ray Disc Player Black w Media Streaming Remote | eBay
blu ray player streaming image



Jacob


It doesn't make sense to buy a little box to stream apps if i could also buy a blu ray player and do the same thing. Are there more perks that come with a roku? Is there better quality with a roku? I wouldn't mind having a blu ray player looking at the whole package, but i mostly just want to use it for netflix.


Answer
Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (Black) s is a awesome Streamer/Bluray/DVD player. I haven't experienced any issues whatsoever playing back Bluray disks. Boot times are very good with the disks I tested. Everything played back perfectly with stunning picture quality. However, I really purchased this player for its streaming abilities. Sony players were dinged in the past for a poor Netflix experience. Sony have fixed this with a updated Netflix interface that supports 1080p and Dolby Digital+ streams.

Can I download apps on my LG BP325W blu ray player?




C


My new blu ray player didn't have a manual with it to explain anything, and I know nothing about blu ray players. It has Netflix and VUDU on it, but I want to download Hulu plus and Amazon digital download so I can sign in on those accounts on the blu ray player and stream via the TV and not via my Kindle Fire. Is this possible?


Answer
In general services are hard encoded through firmware. Unless LG decides to add Hulu you are probably out of luck. But check the manual ... see the link and download a copy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should i buy a roku over a blu ray player that can also stream apps?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment