Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I have a 46" panasonic plasma and recently bought a Sony blu-ray player. I have gone thru all the settings...?

panasonic blu ray player 85
 on Blu Ray Burner With Lightscribe, Price, Suppliers ,Manufacturers ...
panasonic blu ray player 85 image



Damian G


and cannot seem to get anywhere near the quality I see in the store. It is only slightly better that my regular DVD player. It is connected to my tv via HDMI cable. How can I get better quality?


Answer
make sure your dvd is set to 1080p out then your tv may need calibration you can do this on your own to a certain extent by simply adjusting the picture try it on standard or natural setting instead of vivid or dynamic then once you get it on standard set the contrast around 85-90% pump up the color to around the 60% mark turn the back light down until it looks real the best way to do this is with some outdoor views and mess with it until it looks like your looking out a window.

Is it just me or does Blu-ray look so much better on PS3 than PC?




donthitmea


I have a 5770 graphics card which has HDMI sound and video output.
I wonder why? or maybe my PC is buggy.



Answer
Computer does not really have a very good blu ray disc player. Stand alone player like the PS3 and the Panasonic BD-85 are the 2 best entry level blu ray disc player in the market. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a 46" panasonic plasma and recently bought a Sony blu-ray player. I have gone thru all the settings...?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment