Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What is the cheapest way to get Netflix Instant Watch on the TV?

blu ray player with google tv
 on ... Internet TV Blu-ray Disc player (NSZ-GT1 / Google TV) � Other Devices
blu ray player with google tv image



The X File


Not a Game System that would be the most expensive option
Not the computer because I want to be able to use websites and Netflix Instant Watch at the same time
My best guess is either the Roku or a used blu ray player that has Netflix, but what is the very cheapest one on the Internet.



Answer
You can get a used Roku SD on eBay pretty darn cheap if you're looking to be cheaper than a new Roku box. Even the best box (Roku XD|S) is under $100 though.

Be careful buying those SD on eBay - some are bringing more than a brand new Roku HD. But, for under $50 you can have a used Roku box.

There's a lot more content too than just Netflix and the various pay-for services. Google on "Roku Private Channels" and see what all is out there.

To what extent do you think Blu-ray disks will catch on?




Jake Morri


I ask because I don't know many people with Blu-ray players, but they've been out for a while now. Maybe it's just where I live and the people I know, but do you think Blu-rays will sell as may units, or be nearly as successful as DVDs. The other option I thought is for many people to skip Blu-rays and move straight to digital media (eg. Apple & Google TV among others).

What are your thoughts?



Answer
Blu-ray is replacing DVD, for sure.
DVD's are the new VHS!
With blu-rays the quality is so much better and they don't get worn out or scratched as easily as DVDs!
Plus, I can use my blu-ray player to stream netflix, pandora radio, watch youtube videos, and pretty much anything else! I have never been able to do that with a DVD player!
Now...if only it would make me a sandwhich!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest way to get Netflix Instant Watch on the TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment