Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What Blu-Ray players available are able to be region hacked?

blu ray player free
 on ft AC Power Cord Blu Ray Bluray Player DVD CD Cable TV Box Sony LG ...
blu ray player free image



Marshall M


A lot of Blu-Ray players have hacks to make them region free for DVDs but not for Blu-Rays. Are there any mainstream players that have the ability to change their Blu-Ray region code?


Answer
Hello, for changing the blu-ray region code, Passkey is my assistant for a long time, which can
* *Decrypt any Blu-ray and remove all known Blu-ray protections
* *Rip Blu-ray to your hard disk
* *Work together with other apps to access/edit Blu-ray content

More information about changing the code and removing the protections here
http://www.passkeysoftware.com/passkey-for-blu-ray.html

If i sell my blu ray player, will the people that i sold it to be able to access my netflix?







So i've been accessing netflix on my blu ray player, but I play on selling it soon. My question is, will the people that i sell the player to be able to access my netflix and watch entertainment for free? I never type in a username and password when connecting to netflix thru my blu ray player so i have no way of knowing if they would be able to connect themselves or not. Detailed answer would be great, thanks.


Answer
You should be able to deactivate it on the player. I know Sony's have their own convoluted registration system site on which you should delete the player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Blu-Ray players available are able to be region hacked?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment