Friday, October 11, 2013

Can I use a DVD remote from one DVD player on anuther DVD player?

blu ray player lost remote
 on Harmony Remote Control Codes
blu ray player lost remote image



Jon Howell


I want to use a lg Blu-ray DVD remote on my panasonic Blu-ray DVD player. The lg remote model is AKB73215301. The panasonic Blu-ray player model number is DMP-BD60. I lost my panasonic remote so I want to attempt to program the lg remote to control the panasonic Blu-ray player.
Thanks for any and all information.



Answer
Generally, no. If the LG remote is also a universal remote, you may be able to do it, but this is typically not part of component remotes. If you have a remote for your TV or cable box, you might be able to use that for the panasonic as well, or you can buy a cheap universal remote.

Is there any way to watch Blu-ray movies without the blu-ray remote?




Tommy Tim


My younger sister always loses the Blu-ray remote. We find it and somehow, after she's done using it, it's just gone.

Some of the blu-ray movies start up without us having to push play; they seem to not have a menu. Others, we're able to hit the play button that is on the blu-ray player itself. And with most of the other movies, this button on the player does not suffice. The menu remains. How do we play these movies without the remote?



Answer
You can watch movies on
http://my-online-cinema.com
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use a DVD remote from one DVD player on anuther DVD player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment