Saturday, October 12, 2013

How do i connect my Blu ray player to the internet?

blu ray player internet
 on Sony-NSZ-GT1-Internet-TV-Blu-ray-Disc-Player
blu ray player internet image



hunter k


I have my wireless box and modem set up in my living room. I have My computer and my blu ray player in my bedroom. I want to connect the bluray player to the internet. Is there anyway I could just hook the blu ray player into my computer to connect it to the internet?


Answer
If the player supports wireless the manual should tell you how to configure it for a wireless connection. Details vary with brand/model and how you have your router configured.

If wireless doesn't work (or you want the fastest connection to the Internet) just run a LAN cable from the router to the Blu-ray player.

How to connect my Blu Ray player to Wireless Internet?




James


So will anyone tell me how to get my Blu Ray player connected to wireless internet. I try to connect and all it tells me is that I need to get a wireless Usb adapter so I need to know what that is.


Answer
A wireless usb adapter is a wifi reciever. You need to check on your bluray manual which ones are compatible. You cant just by any.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i connect my Blu ray player to the internet?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment