Friday, October 11, 2013

How would I connect my dvd home theatre sound system's sound into my blu ray player?

blu ray player wiki
 on Blu-Ray-Logo.svg
blu ray player wiki image
Q. I'd like for the sound from my dvd home theatre sound system to go into my blu ray player.


Answer
you should need a blu ray software to transfer the movies

give you some views

i think it can help you

http://www.92download.com/wiki/Blu-Ray_Software

What type of HD cable do you need to connect from your blu-ray player to the TV?




Hot Chocol


I recently got a new HD TV and I already had a blu-ray DVD player, the installer told me to get an even better picture on my TV I should buy a "HD cable" to connect from my blu-ray player to my tv. What type of cable was he talking about and does it really make a lot of difference in picture quality?
Thanks!



Answer
HDMI cable which is used for High Definition. There are a couple of different HDMI cables, but the most important to remember is that a $100 cable and $30 one will show absolutely no difference, so don't get caught by those sellers trying to make you buy an HDMI cable for $100.

You can check here for more information on HDMI cables (there's versions 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI#Version_1.0_to_1.2

Generally, you'll want an HDMI 1.3, or if it's for 3D, you'll want 1.4. It usually is written on the box/bag which version it is.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would I connect my dvd home theatre sound system's sound into my blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment