Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How do i burn a dvd on my laptop?

blu ray player divx
 on Philips BDP2600/94 Blu Ray Player | Video Player Buy Online India
blu ray player divx image



ermcdon6


I recently purchesed a Toshiba laptop with Windows Vista. It burns dvds. I have downloaded movies that are in AVI format. When i burn them from my laptop using the standerd burning method they burn fine. When i go to put them in my Blu-Ray player that supports DIVX it says disc is unreadable. My question is do i need to convert the avi file?
The standered method being i was using Windows. No seperate burning software. And i have no idea about the codac
These are just torrent files of movies. They are all listed as AVI. after i download them.



Answer
Was the avi created using the divx codec?

What is the standard burning method? It took me about a year until I figured out how to burn perfect DVD's every time.

To burn DVD's, I use DVD Flick to author an image of the DVD, and my computer's OEM Roxio suite to burn the image to a DVD. (Haven't tried DVD Flick to direct burn the disc). When you author the disc, the software does all the conversion for you.

Can you watch blu ray movies from a flashdrive on blu ray player that connected to a full hd tv?




Frank


So is this possible if a can download a blu ray torrent from the internet, then put it on my usb 3.0 flashdrive and connect it to my blu ray players that is connect to my full HD TV 1080p 120hz?
Will the quality be the same as play an actual blu ray dvd, will it be Full HD?
Thank you



Answer
Most standalone players that accept movies on flash drives are quite strict about what formats they accept. MKV files likely won't play for instance, it's usually AVI (Xvid or DivX) or WMV. Also they tend to have upper limits on resolution (e.g. max height 540). I doubt it will play a Blu-ray ripped at full resolution.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i burn a dvd on my laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment