Thursday, October 10, 2013

Why isn't MLB.TV working?

blu ray player mlb.tv
 on Major League Baseball 2K9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
blu ray player mlb.tv image



Logan


I have MLB.TV on my Blu-ray player's "Smart Hub" and I seem to be able to stream any game except the one I want to, Giants and Diamondbacks, when I set it to stream it just doesn't do anything.


Answer
vetter buy a new

Is there a built-in wi-fi Blu-Ray player with Netflix, Amazon, Hulu+ and MLB (all)?




Perry


I'm looking for a blu-ray player with built-in wi-fi that includes, at the very least, all of the following streaming services: Netflix, Amazon Instant, Hulu Plus, and MLB.tv. So far every model has at least one streaming service missing. The Roku has all four, but is not a blu-ray player. Any suggestions?
Although many models (LG, Sony PS3, Panasonic) have as many as three of the four streaming services, I haven't been able to find a single wi-fi Blu-Ray player that has all four. If anyone can identify a specific model number that does, it would be helpful! Thanks!



Answer
Certain LG models also Panasonic and the Sony PS3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why isn't MLB.TV working?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment