Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blu-Ray Player software for Windows 7?




Byakuya


My parents got a new computer and it came with a blu-ray player. They want to be able to watch blu-ray movies on their computer, but I can't seen to find any software that will allow them to do that. I know the blu-ray drive works, because I can put a blu-ray disk in and browse through the folders. But I can't play blu-ray movies. I tried VLC, Quicktime, WMP but none of those worked. Are there any free blu-ray players for Windows 7?


Answer
Try the KMPlayer which is also free. You can get it from the filehippo.com website.

Best program for playing Blu-rays on Windows 7 PC?




Dave


I have bought so many Bluray disks and my house does have Bluray player device.I just don't want to use the player.I use my computer most of the time. The device is taken up by by brother and sister.So I have to give in to them.Can any help for me?
I do have Bluray drive with my computer.Thanks all!



Answer
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Blu-Ray Player software for Windows 7?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment