Saturday, March 29, 2014

How to watch Youtube HD through Sony Blu-ray player?




2501


I have a Sony blue-ray player and I can change the resolution of the videos I watch from Youtube.


Answer
Sorry to say, but Sony nor any blu ray company lets you watch you tube in full high definition. Hopefully there will be a fix soon, because i have a samsung blu ray player and would love to watch hd you tube on it. Time to write the company!

How do I get YouTube on my Blu-ray player?




Daft


I have a Blu-Ray player that has Netflix and stuff, but how do I get YouTube on it. It's possible because I've heard of people doing it.


Answer
If YouTube is not mentioned in the manual or online menu, then your player doesn't offer it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to watch Youtube HD through Sony Blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment