Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Issues with Watching an iso File on my PC (3D Blu Ray Movie)?




MasterDive


So I am trying to watch this iso file using dameon tools on my PC. I do the usual...mount the image, then play with VLC player...but it gives me an error: 'VLC is unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///E:\'. Check the log for details.'

It is mounted, so does anyone know what the issue might be? Thanks!



Answer
Have you been able to watch Blu Ray movies with this setup before?

Is your VLC up to date? (VLC 1.2 or better is needed to watch BluRays)

Try opening the file with Media Player. If it works then you may have to reinstall VLC.

If MediaPlayer will not play it either, chances are it is an encrypted BluRay.
Check this thread out if that is the case.
http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/343705-VLC-Blu-ray-plugin-Watch-encrypted-Blu-rays-directly-in-VLC-2-0

D

Can I play Blu-Ray files on my computer?




Tyler


A friend sent me a blu-ray file to look at and I don't know if I can play it on my computer or not. I am using VLC media player (good for Blu-Ray) and I have a Gforce radeon 8400M GS graphics card.

Could i play it? Would it be noticeably better than a dvd?



Answer
You aren't playing Blu Ray format, blu ray is just the disc, you have no disc, it's not blu ray. what you have is HD files, to play them, i would reccomend DivX but i haven't tried VLC so i'm not sure. but if you want to know if you can run it, go to you tube, look for a video with a 1080p option and use it, if it runs smoothly, you can probably run it, or you could just try playing the files. it would look a lot nicer than dvd BUT it depends on your monitor, as long as it goes above 480p(which it probably does). Also, you will be able to play it if it is not an ISO file, if it is an ISO file, you will need to burn it and watch it with a blu ray disc or you could mount the ISO on a virtual drive and play it like that(go to youtube for info about that) if it isn't an ISO, you will probably be able to run it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Issues with Watching an iso File on my PC (3D Blu Ray Movie)?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment