Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Help choosing a blu-ray player?




18721169


I am looking for a blu-ray player with the following features.

1080p HD
7.1 Dolby surround sound
Youtube
Netflix

My budget is around $100 but I can go as high as $150.



Answer
It may sound stupid but buy a second hand ps3 it has blu ray Netflix YouTube and you can game on it

Is there a blu-ray dvd player i can attach a external hard drive to?




justin


I'm looking for a blu-ray DVD player that I can attach a external hard drive to. I want to be able to download movies from my computer to the external hard drive an be able to watch it on my HD 1080p TV. Not just movies I want to be able to listen to music as well.


Answer
Some of the BluRay players are 'smart' and will play a few file formats from a USB drive.

But most televisions and BluRay players will NOT work with a USB hard drive.

If you want to do this - get a media server. Look at the Western Digital TV Live box. This thing WILL work with USB hard drives, gives you 20+ apps for YouTube, Netflix, HuluPlus, Pandora, etc. It will also work wirelessly from your PC. The WD box plays most file formats include .MP3's.

A cheaper version is the Roku2 units for about $60, but it does not play as many file formats.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help choosing a blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment