Friday, March 14, 2014

what is a good blu ray player for a cheap price?




Dylan


I have a really good sound system that decodes all sound types dts master dolby hd so i dont need the player to decode it all i need is one with really nice picture (dont need deep color tv doesnt have that function) and send out 7.1 hd quality audio to my receiver decoded or uncoded dont really care if it has bd live but it would be a nice thing to have prices under 200 would be great
also not my tv does 24p so thats would also be nice to have on the player



Answer
Sony BDP-S350:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDP-S350-1080p-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B001A4LVYY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243153071&sr=8-2

*I actually own the Sony one above, and I love it. Never had any problems with it and it looks great with my HDTV. Also, it is one of the smaller and lighter models that I have seen recently.

Samsung BD-P1500:
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BD-P1500-1080p-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B0014H16V0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243153071&sr=8-3

Sylvania NB500SL9 Blu-Ray Disc Player
http://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-NB500SL9-1080p-Blu-Ray-Player/dp/B0015313Q6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243153071&sr=8-9

I recommend the Sony, mainly because Sony has a great reputation for making high quality products, and from personal experience I can tell you that the BDP-S350 is a great player. Also, take into account what kind of TV you have, for example if you have a Samsung TV then think more along the lines of the Samsung BDP, because it eliminates some of the remote-control clutter by using the same remote, and I'm sure other companies do the same thing.

blu ray player?




Whack whac


can they play HD DVD and regular dvd? what brand is good? what price range?

don't you just hate how sony show us consumers good stuffs like PS3 and blu rays that looks sooo darn good and costs us wayyy too much?



Answer
Unfortunately Blu-Ray players cannot play HD-DVD's as they are made using an entirely different format from Blu-Ray Discs. As I understand it, old DVDs will also play on Blu-Ray players as well. (www.blu-ray.com/faq/)

In regards to brands and prices, there is a review of new Blu-Ray players at CNet that I have provided the link for below.
(http://reviews.cnet.com/4321-6463_7-6509000.html)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good blu ray player for a cheap price?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment