Thursday, March 13, 2014

How do i get my USB hdd to work with my blu ray player?




coreyt0304


I just got a philips blu ray player. Came with wifi, netflix, etc and also with a usb port. I want to watch my movies I have on my tb seagate hdd on my tv with the blu ray player but when I connect it its almost like its not spinning fast enough because the blu ray player isn't picking it up. What do i do?


Answer
Does the instructions say it supports a USB hard drive?

Most blue-ray players have USB ports for 2 reasons:

* So you can up-load newer versions of the firmware
* So the player can 'save' your setpoints or D/L content available on "Enhanced" BluRay disks

You really want a "Media Server" like the Roku box or Western Digital TV HD box or some such (there are lots of these units out there). These will play computer files from your flash drive or USB hard drive.

Just because a device has a USB port - dont assume you can plug any USB device into it.

USB disk format compatibility with Sony bdp-s370 blu ray player?

Q. I've used my usb key to play movies on my sony blu ray player, but once I formatted it on my mac, I started to get a message that said the usb is not recognized. After searching around, I found possible answers, but none worked. I formatted the disk to FAT 32, but still got the same message. I tried making it into ntfs-3g format, but still nothing.

Has anyone had this problem or know how I can format it so that I can play videos again on my blu ray player?

Thank you!!!


Answer
Check the video format that your Blu-ray player supported on instruction book.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i get my USB hdd to work with my blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment