Saturday, March 15, 2014

I have a samsung BDP1400 blu-ray player AND I NEED HELP.?




Frank B


I have a samsung BDP1400 blu-ray player. I have tried to update but it does not connect to the internet even when i have it plug ed into my laptop with wireless internet.First, it says it is connected then it says can not fined internet. I also put my IP,gateway, and ect.Whats the problem.


Answer
You can do what TV Guy said to get internet to your player. You can also do two other things. You can go to Samsung.com and download the update and burn it to a CD and upload it that way. You can also contact Samsung for the update and they will send it to you. There number is 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864)

why is my brand new blu ray player needing an update fresh out of the box?




Paul P


Brand new samsung blu ray surround sound system wont play new releases, and BEST BUY is laughing their backsides off at me for spending $2600 on a sony 46" hd tv and blu ray player. They say this is a common and ACCEPTED issue. I dont want to seem retarded, but,all I want to do is watch movies, not be led through a labrynth of technical mumbo jumbo just to watch a movie!!


Answer
The fact is, is that your blu ray player wasn't just manufactured yesterday so its not totally up to date with its software. Whenever companies manufacture high end electronics that require alot of data work, they constantly strive to update the software to make sure its working correctly. Issues always arise after a product releases and all it might take is a company like samsung or sony to do, is just create an update that consumers can load to their system and easily resolve any issues. Its very common now in days, so don;t be alarmed that you have to update it right out the box. Manufacturers create updates often to help you and make your blu ray system working at its fullest capabilities. You've probably often heard of your windows or mac system receiving updates to help your system work better, its the same way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a samsung BDP1400 blu-ray player AND I NEED HELP.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment