Friday, March 14, 2014

xbox 360 or blu ray player?




Green


I cant decide which to get. Heres what id like.
Netflix
Tv
Hulu
Exercise videos
Maybe some games if i were to get an xbox but nothing like halo etc.
Internet
Mostly just more things to do on my tv than just laptop or tablet
I do have wifi
I have access to a xbox 360 4gb but is that worth it? Because i know the 250gb is a lot better.
I know i can get netflix on xbox but then again on blu ray i can do internet and dvds.
Im kind of leaning toward the blu ray for the uses but i can basically get the xbox 4gb for free from my work.
What do you think?



Answer
My family is thinking about getting Hulu and Netflix subscriptions for TV and movies therefore we can get rid of cable. We do have an Xbox to stream from Netflix and Hulu. Then we will get the verizon share everything plan, and have my mom's phone be a wifi hotspot, so we don't need to pay optimum for internet or a land line. We are a family of 3 btw. Hope it helps!! You might want to talk to a BestBuy employee or something, so that you can set everything up the right way. If that made any sense to you, i suggest you try it! :p it's a little complicated, but i'm sure it will save you money. :)

Will XBOX 360 ever get a blu-ray player?




Recess


I'm looking to finally go hi-def, and with HD-DVD sinking, I'm planning on going down to Blu-ray route. I already have an Xbox 360 - and there's constant rumours about whether it will or will not get a Blu-Ray player.

Anyone know anything?
In case it helps - I'm referring to the external player (like the HD-DVD one that's available for the 360) not an internal drive - which (I'd imagine) would mean there wouldn't be need for a whole new system or game redesign etc as already mentioned in some answers?



Answer
no because in 2014 the new consoles will be out and microsoft are making the xbox handheld




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: xbox 360 or blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment