Thursday, May 29, 2014

7.1 Surround Sound System with blu-ray movies?




lychuong20


I have a 7.1 surround sound system and when I watch blu-ray movies all the speakers work except for the two back surround sound speakers. I heard that since most blu-ray movies only have 5.1 audio the two back surround speakers wouldn't work, but I tried it with a movie that has 7.1 audio and the last two surround speakers still doesn't work. Is there a way to fix this?


Answer
Unless your receiver supports audio via HDMI connection ( DTS-HD MA and Dolby True HD decoder on board ) and connected by HDMI from Blu-ray player to receiver. If your 7.1 receiver doesn't, it has some simulate sound mode like Dolby Prologic II to convert 5.1 into 7.1.

Got films on USB stick but no sound comes on when I plug it into my BLU RAY player?







I have some films on a USB stick think they are (AVI films or something) then I plug the stick into my blu ray player and then the film plays but no sound is there? When I watch the film on my computer there is sound whats the problem? anyone know what to do ?


Answer
soooo, is the blu ray player connected to the tv with the red and white for sound, and the yellow for display? coz that's how it should be.
UNLESS your BLU ray player is connected to an amp that plays 5.1 surround, or 2.1 or 7.1 whatever...
but its still connected the same!!!! RED and WHITE for sound, and Yellow for display....

UNLESS!! you have a TV that has HDMI out, which then should play the sound through the tv....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 7.1 Surround Sound System with blu-ray movies?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment