Friday, May 30, 2014

What would be the best way to get the best sound in connecting my blu-ray player to my receiver?




Caleb


(After you load these pictures, you can zoom into them by clicking them)

The back of my receiver looks like this: http://media.onecall.com/Image_Products/Onkyo/Onkyo-TX-NR807rear.jpg

And this is the back of my blu-ray player: http://www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/9885-bdp51fdimg4.jpg

Thanks



Answer
If you want the best sound from Blu-ray movies such as DTS-HD MA and Dolby True HD ( up to 7.1 channel ) you have to connect HDMI from Blu-ray player to receiver and another HDMI from receiver to TV for video.

Buying 3D TV, 3d blu-ray player and 5.1 receiver/speakers, how many HDMI cables do I need?




Sharik


Hi all,

I am buying Category 2 high-speed HDMI cables on amazon and I wondered how many would I need for this setup?

I assume I would need:

- Blu-ray to TV to play blu-ray video content
- Blu-ray to receiver/speakers to play blu-ray audio content
- Comcast box to receiver/speakers so that I can play TV audio content

One more question: the HDMI output in Comcast box, is that audio output for receiver/speakers or it is video output for TV for HDMI? Or can I get HDMI using bunch of other cables?

Any other tips are welcome!



Answer
You need one from blu ray to receiver one from receiver to TV one from Cable box to TV and an optical cable from cable box to reciever if your receiver supports auto return then that's it if not an optical cable from TV to receiver so that's three HDMI cables plus two optical cables....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best way to get the best sound in connecting my blu-ray player to my receiver?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment