Monday, May 26, 2014

Can you use the same Lens cleaner that you use for DVD players for Blu-Ray Players Too?




Bright


I've seen one that says it works with some kind of wind system, but it seems like they are trying to just get more money. Does anyone know for sure if you can use the same "DVD with a brush on the bottom" for Blu-Ray players, too?
Could you use a regular DVD lens cleaner to clean a PS3?



Answer
No. Do not use a brush cleaner on a Blu-ray player or a PS3.

The lens is much more prone to scratching because of the shorter wavelength of light and smaller spot size used by Blu-ray.

You should only clean the lens if you have a problem. Often a can of compressed air will work just as well.

Blu-Ray player or PS3?




Dean Winch


I'm getting a new TV, and I have the choice of one of those, but I can decide.

I am a gamer so, a PS3 will just complete my collection of consoles. :P



Answer
I recently completed my collection of consoles to go with my 55" Samsung LED. I couldn't be more satisfied with the ps3. I have gone through 3 different blu Ray players, and re PS3 does the best job of loading blu rays quickly as well as upscaling DVD's. It has built In wifi, and in integrated web browser. The only Blu Ray player I've seen match the PS3 is the Oppo, and that runs for $700.

Edit: my reciever outputs 120 watt per speaker and my sub is a powered 200 watt downfiring.

My reciever is a pioneer vsx1019 ah-k look into it because it has auto speaker caliberation :) a nice feature that saves you the trouble of hiring a professional each time I rearrange my speakers/ add new furniture (yes it's THAT sensitive)

That 7 core Cell processor handles blu Ray 2.0 like water and outputs clean, crisp surround sound 5.1 OR 7.1 - most blu Ray players only support 5.1

furthermore, you can hook up a wireless mouse or Bluetooth mouse and a wireless or bt keyboard.
Go with the PS3 and you will NOT be disappointed. I have a 7.1 reciever with 120 watt, and 7 harman Kardon speakers plus 1 subwoofer the size of a coffee table. Buy the ps3 and you won't be disappointed :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you use the same Lens cleaner that you use for DVD players for Blu-Ray Players Too?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment