Saturday, May 31, 2014

Do region free blu ray players also play any sort of DVD?




Elizabeth


I want to buy the new Hollow Crown DVD but I don't to wait a year. Also I want a Blu ray player b.c I need one lol. I know that Blu ray can play DVD but can region free also play DVD?


Answer
It depends on the player and on how far the unlocking goes...

You can buy a Blu-ray player that is unlocked for DVD only. This will play any region locked DVDs (codes 1~6), but it will only play Blu-rays for the zone you live in, i.e. Zone A - American continent, Zone B - Europe, etc. So, a player unlocked like this would play DVDs from around so you could buy the Hollow Crown DVD and play it.

Buying a fully unlocked Blu-ray player (Any Blu-ray zone + any DVD region) is possible but it is very expensive.

The alternative is to use a PC and some copy software to make a back-up disc that plays without having to worry about regions or zones. Google is your friend :-)

Make Panasonic Blu-Ray Player ZONE FREE?




Brendan


I have a Panasonic 3D Blu-Ray Recorder (DMR-BWT720)
Can I make it ZONE FREE and Multi-region for Blu-rays with a remote code and switch back and forth, or does it need chipping?

I want to legitimately buy original 3D Blu-rays from abroad which aren't out in Britain.

If it needs chipping, can you personally recommend someone you've used personally?



Answer
get a pro on that




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do region free blu ray players also play any sort of DVD?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment