Saturday, May 31, 2014

What's the best blu ray player for netflix?




...


I thought about tivo but it seems pointless, as I am canceling my cable tv.
I was thinking about the new sony blu ray players that can play netflix but they get bad reviews, as you cannot browse the netflix selection. http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&categoryId=16192#/bluray
Any recommendations? How do you like netflix as a replacement for cable? (we do not watch that much tv and do not need to keep up with the latest episodes)



Answer
I've used Netflix instead of cable for 4 years now. We had a sony bluray player and it streamed Netflix so slow it was painful and we hooked up our computer to the tv instead just to get around it. For netflix, buy a Roku box and use that instead. http://www.roku.com/ You will have the option of adding channels from the Roku collection (like youtube, crackle, amazon video on demand) so you can switch it up a bit if Netflix gets boring. Roku also has Hulu Plus but the shows on it are not the best and its not worth paying the monthly fee for it when imo its not up to par with the free Hulu website. GL!

Hulu plus on Panasonic Viera Cast Blu Ray player.?




calicochas


I have a Panasonic DMPBD45 blu ray player which has Viera cast and it allows me to stream Netflix and use Amazon.com and other programs. However, it does not have a Hulu Plus option, but I have heard the newer panasonic players do have this option. Is there a way to download Hulu Plus onto my blu ray player if it didn't come stock when I bought the player.


Answer
The newer blu ray players by Panasonic do not support Hulu Plus either. Only Sony and Samsung players have Hulu Plus right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best blu ray player for netflix?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment