Friday, September 13, 2013

How can I fix my dvd player?

blu ray player 5-disc changer
 on Home | DVD - Blu-Ray Players | Denon | DVM-745
blu ray player 5-disc changer image



m8x3w


I have a Toshiba 5 disc carousel changer, SD-3805 hooked up to a Sharp TV, and whenever I try to watch a movie on it, the screen will go black and you can't see anything. But then it will come back on in a few minutes. How can I fix this?


Answer
It is time for you to purchase a new blu ray disc player. Toshiba is not a very reliable brand. It would cost more to repair it than just buying a new one. Panasonic is the most reliable player in the market. Hope this will help you out.

How can I connect a DVD or Blu-Ray Player to my surround sound system?




tricolore_


I'm planning on getting an upscaling DVD player or a Blu-Ray player shortly. I already have a 5.1 surround sound system that has a 5 disc changer, but the video quality is fairly bad... Since most of the players do not connect to surround sound directly, how would I connect the two?

I figure that if I hook up the DVD player to my TV and then project the sound from my TV to my surround sound system (which only accepts standard 2 cable audio input), I would lose the surround sound.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, both great answers already, I'll try and pick a best answer soon.

Also, I've noticed that I get a MUCH better picture quality through my XBOX 360 than my home theater system. My Xbox is hooked up by HDMI (so I'm already up to date with the technology in that department).

When I use my surround sound with this setup, I still get sound in the two rear speakers, although it's not close to as impressive. I guess I have to find a solution in the middle.



Answer
OK, if you get a Blu-ray player, which is the only way to go, you need to update your receiver as well. Since Blu-ray came out, literally everything went out of date. A receiver that does hdmi switching, video upscaling, & Dolby TrueHD surround is needed. As well as a flat screen TV that has 1080p resolution. Then everything has to hooked up via hdmi cable. But, see if your current surround sound system has a digital optical input. If so, you can hook up the audio portion to the system & then hook up the video portion directly to the TV. Then you'll get the audio & video quality your looking for. But at the same time, if your video source is grossly out of date, then you need to start there. Save the pain n' suffering & start replacing. That's what everyone who is into Blu-ray is doing. I attached a link to two products that I recommend. G'day!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I fix my dvd player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment