Monday, September 9, 2013

If i sell my blu ray player, will the people that i sold it to be able to access my netflix?

blu ray player questions answers
 on Tambien TendrasTu Propia Tienda De E-Comercio
blu ray player questions answers image






So i've been accessing netflix on my blu ray player, but I play on selling it soon. My question is, will the people that i sell the player to be able to access my netflix and watch entertainment for free? I never type in a username and password when connecting to netflix thru my blu ray player so i have no way of knowing if they would be able to connect themselves or not. Detailed answer would be great, thanks.


Answer
You should be able to deactivate it on the player. I know Sony's have their own convoluted registration system site on which you should delete the player.

does anyone know the difference between a blu ray player and and an up converter dvd player with a hdmi cable?




Cesar 101


Yeah you see. Whats the difference in the picture quality between a blu ray player with an hdtv and an up converter dvd player with an hdmi cable connected to a hdtv? i know sorry long question but can someone please answer me Thank you.


Answer
Yeah the quality of your video is determined by how much information is displayed. Regular DVD might have 480 lines making up the picture. A BlueRay DVD has 1080 lines making up the picture. When you upconvert a regular DVD, you are basically "stretching" the picture out, but you are not getting any more quality out of it. The cable you are using is not going to matter, it is the quality of the source that counts.

For instance, if you have two of the same photo on your computer, one is 320*240 and the other is 1024.768, and you take the smaller photo and increase its size with some editing software to make it 1024.768, you know its not going to look as good as the one that was 1024.768 already. Same idea.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i sell my blu ray player, will the people that i sold it to be able to access my netflix?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment