Monday, September 9, 2013

playstation 3 cost at gamestop?




Your Frien


i know it is supposed to be 499 and 599 but is gamestop selling it for that much. Zeller is selling it for 659!!! how much do you think best buy, circuit city, gamestop, or radio shack will sell it for?
please dont answer if you're not sure! am confused as it is.



Answer
Hello,I work at a video store, and we were told they would sell for anywhere in between 500-700 just because they play the blu-ray dvd's....and keep in mind just to buy a blue ray dvd player will be around 800.00,so the ps3 is cheaper...and it plays games and the blue ray all! I am pretty sure it will be a similar price....I woulc just check around...Radio shack will be higher...I know this for a FACT....I am not sure if other retail places such as walmart and sam's will offer it ,but if they do it will be cheaper there.
Good luck hon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: playstation 3 cost at gamestop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment