Monday, September 9, 2013

I live in Australia, if I buy dvd's from amazon will they play on my ps3?

blu ray player ebay uk
 on 3D Blu-Ray 3.5
blu ray player ebay uk image



Tahnee


I've heard of international zoning or something like that but don't know anything about it.
Thanks :)



Answer
I know foriegn blu rays DONT work but not sure about dvds.

Unless someone here knows for sure, i will edit this post tomorrow with an answer. Wont be home till late tonight but will try a US dvd in my console in the morning.


Overseas games work, but DLC from our psn store will only work with aussie game. So if importing UK game, need a UK psn account to buy the DLC.

EDIT - sorry for late reply, took me a while to find some US dvds in my collection & unfortunately, they DID NOT work.
Best bet would be to buy a cheap dvd player from ebay or even somewhere like strathfield car radios.
Most under $50 these days are region free & then can spend crazy on the much larger range of US region dvds. I even had to buy an 80's Aussie movie from US because not made here.

Is this a good buy blu ray player?




OGC


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Panasonic-Blu-Ray-disc-player-/150492461007?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item230a0cb7cf#ht_500wt_1154


Answer
Yes. You can't go wrong with a Panasonic blu ray disc player. I still have my first generation from Panasonic model BD-10 and have had no problem for 3 years. I even bought 2 more model BD-35 for my kids for christmas and it has been two years. They are always highly recommended by Home Theater Magazine. Can't tell you much due to I do not know the exchange rate from your currency to the US dollars. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I live in Australia, if I buy dvd's from amazon will they play on my ps3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment