Thursday, September 12, 2013

How can I watch Star Wars Despecialized Edition without burning it on Blu-Ray?

blu ray player burner
 on Blu Ray BluRay DVD VCR Media Player HiFi Component Wall Mount Bracket
blu ray player burner image



YYZ


I really want to watch Star Wars Despecialized, but I don't own a Blu-Ray player, let alone a Blu-Ray burner. How can I circumvent this problem? Is there a link to a video file I can just download and watch from my computer? I would even be okay with burning a standard-definition DVD, but I don't know where to find that, either.


Answer
You would better buy a blu ray converter. I think the blu ray converter at this website is good to use: http://www.bluray-converters.com/blu-ray-to-ipad-ripper/

What kind of data can you save on a Blu-ray player?




MARIANA P


I have no clue about blu-ray players, we are about to buy our first one. I read stuff online that sound Chinese to me. This is what I got so far: you can play blu-ray and normal dvds in it. Thats all I understand. What else can I do with my blu-ray player? I read something about storing data. THANKS! I know, I sound very dummy.


Answer
If you want to store data on a Blu-ray disc, you need a Blu-ray burner. As far as what kind of data you can burn to a Blu-ray disc, you can burn anything to the disc. As far as what you can do with a Blu-ray player other than watch Blu-ray and DVD and listen to CD's, that depends on the Blu-ray disc player you get. Some of them connect to the internet and play streaming movies from Netflix and Amazon. Again it depends on the model of your Blu-ray disc player but the main thing you do with it is to watch movies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I watch Star Wars Despecialized Edition without burning it on Blu-Ray?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment