Friday, September 13, 2013

How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?

blu ray player for mac
 on Mac Blu-ray Player v2.5.4.0994 [Para Windows][Multileng] Descargar ...
blu ray player for mac image



jthunt_sk8


I have Mac OS X 10.5.6 and i cant get an update for the firmware of my blu ray player unless i have windows please give me a link or some help on what i can do!


Answer
Go to the Apple web site, under support. They may have an update for you.

is there a blu ray player that can stream media from my mac to the blu ray player?




jimmybob 2


i want a blu ray player with netflix, and the ability to stream from my computer (mac) to my tv. anyone know how to do this?
and no, i don't want to move my DESKTOP mac all the way downstairs to hook it up to my tv



Answer
The Mac is hooked directly up to the HDTV, not the Blu ray, you can use DVI, VGA or HDMI to connect the computer to the HDTV HDMI is the best but your computer has to have it...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment