Sunday, October 13, 2013

How to play music through sony blu ray player from Samsung GAlaxy S3?

blu ray player samsung
 on SAMSUNG Blu-ray Disc Players BD-C5500 Reviews and Information
blu ray player samsung image



Brandon


I was wondering if it would be possible to play music through my Sony blu ray player but have full control of pausing, playing and selecting music from my Samsung Galaxy S3? I already know how to play music through it I just wanted to know if I could control the music through my phone? Thanks!


Answer
http://m.samsung.com/us/support/howtoguide/N0000000/2666/0/N/3/M/

How can I connect my Samsung Blu Ray player to the internet?




djb5474


I have a samsung blu ray player that has an ethernet jack to connect to the internet...but my hub is downstairs and running a wire isn't an option. I have wireless throughout the house...is there a way to transmit the wireless signal to *something*, then run the ethernet cable from that to the blue ray player. Thanks. Look forward to hearing some ideas cause now I'm stuck.


Answer
I had the same problem, if you're wireless router is a G series (80211.g) all you need is a range expander. I picked up the Linksys WRE54G which plugs into an electric wall outlet. The WRE54G connects to my 80211.g router wirelessly. The WRE54G has a ethernet port on it that I run into my Blu-Ray player and all works well.

If your Blu-Ray player is a Samsung BDP-1500 you might need two things to enable the BRLive feature. 1: You'll need to update the firmware (see Samsung website for instructions) 2. You'll need to plug in a USB flash drive into the back with at least 1-GB of space (this is required for external storage). All of this should be stated in the users guide, but a lot of people just expect to be able to plug in the ethernet cable and everything "just work", unfortunately it's not that simple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play music through sony blu ray player from Samsung GAlaxy S3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment