Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Can the LG BD390 Blu-ray player play AVI movies burn to a dvd-r disk?

blu ray player zune
 on Zune MP3 Player: Kicker's Zune HD compatible ZK350, ZK150 speaker ...
blu ray player zune image



Babe21


I'm thinking of buying the LG BD390 blu-ray player. I have movies in AVI format that are burn into dvd-r disk and was wondering if it will play on the LG BD390 player. Thanks!


Answer
You can also try DVD NexT Copy Ultimate. It's an all-in-one dvd burning program.
It is a very good dvd burning software and it takes care of the conversion for you.
So you can convert and play your movies in most standard file formats.

It also enables you to burn dvd copy protected movies and play it in your home dvd player.
It's advanced functionality combined with quality and speed in a simple and user-friendly interface makes it ideal for home and office use.
One of the best features of NeXt Copy Ultimate is its ability to burn Blu-ray discs - you can even copy 10 of your standard DVD movies to fit in 1 Blu-ray disc.
What's also nice about it is its ability to copy a DVD movie to a mobile gadget such as iPod, PSP, Zune etc.
This feature can really be handy if you want to view your dvd movies in different dvd players.

To view DVD NeXt Copy Ultimate:
http://www.easydvdburning.com/software/pc-dvd-copying/dvd-next-copy-ultimate.html

Hope this helps.

How to Put a Digital Copy of The Incredible Hulk onto Zune?




moff_therd


Hey, I am having some trouble putting the digital copy that came with my Blu-ray version of the Incredible Hulk onto my Zune. I put it on my computer as the windows media player version, but my Zune tells me that the copy is protected. Is there anyway to get around the protection or do I have to give up?


Answer
Sadly, there is no way to put a digital copy on a Zune. I had the exact same problem. I tried a few other movies with the same results, and haven't had any luck finding help online. Until Microsoft allows copyrighted files on the Zune, we are screwed!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can the LG BD390 Blu-ray player play AVI movies burn to a dvd-r disk?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment