Friday, January 24, 2014

How do I connect my blu ray player to my hitachi tv through my com cast converter box?

blu ray player not working
 on ... blu ray player 3D Blu Ray Players from Mitisubishi Can it really work
blu ray player not working image



Dianna K


I recently bought a samsung blu ray player. I have an hitachi tv with a cable converter box from Com cast cable. I bought an HDM1 cable. What do I hook up to what to make the blu ray player work?


Answer
mine is hooked up right to my tv with out going through a converter
that would be your best option

Can a 3d blu-ray player work with a hd ready flat screen tv?

Q. I would like to buy my bf a blu-ray player 4 xmas but wondered if a 3d blu-ray player would work with with the new tv he is getting without him knowing,
can anybody help?


Answer
Unless his tv is a 3DTV, the 3D blu-ray player won't work in 3D for him. To watch a 3D Blu-ray in 3D, you need a 3D Blu-ray Player and a 3DTV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my blu ray player to my hitachi tv through my com cast converter box?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment