Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is the best blu ray disc player with wifi and netflix?

blu ray player hulu
 on ... Network-Smart-Wireless-Stream-3D-Blu-ray-DVD-Player-Netflix-Hulu-Pand
blu ray player hulu image



For Fun


OK. thanksgiving sales coming up and I am looking to replace my old dvd player with a blu-ray dvd player with wi-fi compatibility. looking for something that can connect to netflix and youtube. can you please suggest a good one/ i dont need the 3D one. does any player connect to hulu? or quick silver screen? thank you.


Answer
Sony BDP-S570 is one of them.

I have a Vizio Blu ray player with built in wifi and internet apps but hulu plus isn't showing?




moore_mick


According to the online website they have now added hulu to the list of internet apps but on my player itself hulu is no where to be seen and I have no clue how to find it or add it to my blu ray player. Any ideas?


Answer
Hulu Plus is a subscription service. Have you read your manual?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best blu ray disc player with wifi and netflix?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment