Thursday, January 23, 2014

what do 50 year old women want for christmas?

blu ray player with amazon prime
 on Amazon.com: Barbie in The Pink Shoes (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy ...
blu ray player with amazon prime image



Maruko


I have no clue what to buy my 50 year old mother for christmas, anybody have any ideas? I have no idea what people her age really would like, but she doesn't like clothes or shoes or anything...so i cant really think of anything else women like...somebody, please help?


Answer
I'm still 5 months from being 50, but I think I can handle this. I have horses, so anything horse related is always good. I really want some deerskin work gloves for shoveling poo. I'd love to have someone come help me organize and clean my home (without judgement!); my barn is perfect, my home is a mass of piles of stuff. I fear someone will report me as a hoarder!

I have a great blu-ray player, and my movies are all regular DVDs. It's not so much that I want new ones, it's that I want the old ones replaced? does that make sense. I also have a huge pile of VHS tapes of family and horse things that I would love to have converted to DVD, or perhaps a system so I could do this myself. I have seen these on the web that connect to your computer so you can load them onto the computer, then burn a DVD or put it on a flash drive.

I have a DSi that I love puzzle games for. I don't like shoot em up or speed games, but I love bookworm, jumble, puzzler world, Quest trio, and a recipe thingy. That's kind of a secret enjoyment.

I have a Kindle, but would love to have the new Kindle Fire($199) (I'm getting one for my 76 yo mother!) I'd like a membership to Amazon Prime ($79) so I could access all those goodies: movies, and books even without a Kindle; any e-reader or computer will do! (you can get a Kindle at Radio Shack for $79)

I hope some of that was helpful. I admit, I love gadgets, my Sketchers sneakers, and comfortable clothes more than fashion.

do i need a compatible tv AND a compatible blu-ray player to download amazon prime movies?




greenfrogs





Answer
I think you will just need a HD TV or a computer you'll be able to watch the instant/streamed video from Amazon Prime.
A Blu-ray player is only required when you play the physical Blu-ray discs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what do 50 year old women want for christmas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment