Thursday, January 23, 2014

How to hook surround sound to cable box.?

blu ray player 7.1 surround sound
 on Samsung 7.1 surround sound system/blu ray player | Audio | Gumtree ...
blu ray player 7.1 surround sound image
Q. I just purchases a 7.1 surround sound system. Sounds great! But I am having trouble getting my speakers play what is on TV, not just whats been played thru the blu-ray player. It is a samsung 7.1 1300 wat system. Any tips or tricks would be helpful. Thanks.


Answer
Connect optical cable or composite cables ( red & white ) from cable box to Samsung sound system for audio.

No sound through Panasonic surround sound when played on my Panasonic blu ray?

Q. I have my Panasonic Blu-ray player set up with my Panasonic surround sound system via optical leads. Unfortunately the surround sound works when the credits of the film are on but cuts of when the actual film starts. I am not very good at all the technical side of this so I wondered if somebody could come up with an idiot proof way of going into my settings to try and resolve this. Maybe it is not possible?? I don't know. Thanks in advance! Pete


Answer
check audio settings both on the player, the software. might be set up for 7.1 or master audio in the disc. optical connection carries only 5.1,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to hook surround sound to cable box.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment