Wednesday, January 22, 2014

how can i connect a DISH HD receiver and blu ray player to an old HD tv without a HDMI on the tv?

blu ray player old tv
 on ... split into 480i, DVD quality and Full HD 1080p, Blu-ray quality
blu ray player old tv image



Sean-Lori


I have an old HD TV (Toshiba) that doesn't have the HDMI input. I"m trying to hook up the new Blu ray player and i also am hooked up to DISH HD receiver. what's the best way to go about it?
thanks!



Answer
Not enough information. Exactly what inputs does the old TV have? Component? (Red-blue-green video plus red-white audio.) Composite? (Yellow-Red-White.) RF? (Coaxial antenna jack.) Something else?

Edit your question with those details for a specific answer.

What is the easiest way to stream Internet content?




David P


I have a new Samsung HDTV and Blu-ray player. Both can stream from the Internet. But I'm a novice in this stuff. I just canceled my cable TV service and would like to be able to stream old TV shows and movies. I also belong to Netflix. I have WiFi for my Internet connection, but it's very slow. What is the easiest way for me to watch (stream) Internet stuff on my TV? Thanks.


Answer
Run Ethernet from your router (you will have a router if it is your broadband, and you should be using your own broadband for Nretflix). Connect either the TV or Blu-Ray, whichever gives you the best choices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i connect a DISH HD receiver and blu ray player to an old HD tv without a HDMI on the tv?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment