Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What do I need to do for my Blu-Ray player to play netflix on my tv?

blu ray player xbox one
 on xbox one controllers
blu ray player xbox one image



Tianna


I have a Blu-Ray player that I can apparently stream netflix from (instead of like a wii or xbox, etc), but I have a wireless internet connection and a wired connection is required so I'm wondering what I need to do or buy to be able to watch netflix in my upstairs bedroom (router is downstairs). Thanks!


Answer
Easiest way is to connect the bluray to your router but most likely it's too far away. Second option is to get a wireless adapter for the bluray. Refer to the manual to know which ones are compatible. Third option is to use a powerline adapter like these: http://www.amazon.com/Netgear-85Mbps-Powerline-Network-Adapter/dp/B001AZUTCS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1343240502&sr=8-3&keywords=powerline+adapter

How would you rate Playstation 3 as a blu-ray player?




codwhy047


I am considering asking for one for my birthday and already have a XBox 360. The main reason i would ask for a PS3 is because of its blu-ray capabilities. My friend told me that it is not a very good blu-ray player, so I am just curious.


Answer
It'll hit 9 of 10 if you have a Blu-ray remote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I need to do for my Blu-Ray player to play netflix on my tv?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment