Monday, June 2, 2014

Help with Vizio Blu-Ray Player?




Jasmine


Lately, I had problems with trying to watch Netflix.
Whenever I click on it, it say "This application requires network access. To configure and test your network connection now press Ok, otherwise press Cancel"
So I did. Then I clicked on Wireless, then network list, and then on my wifi, and easily connected.
But nithing seems to work because it says " the Internet connection is not properly configured or is unavailable"
It's connected to the Internet



Answer
Check and see if it needs a firmware update you can go to www.vizio.com or check the manual they also have online manuals on their website too.

Why is my Vizio VBR210 Blu-Ray Player not playing certain DVDs.?




misspharry


I have a blue ray player from June of 2010. I have been running into issues with the machine only playing introductions to certain movies. Otherwise the blu ray will not even play the movie, I'm assuming that, the blu ray DVD is brand new maybe with an older machine it will not play? I am so frustrated seeing as I purchased many brand new DVDs and cannot even play them at all. I can play the movie on my labtop but why not the blu ray? Also the blu ray does play certain movies but not all. What's the problem? Please help!!


Answer
Your Blu ray player probably needs a firm wear update. If its connected to the internet its fairly easy to do; just go into the settings menu somewhere, look for an update key and press enter, if your not connected to the Internet its a little harder to accomplish, you would need to navigate to the Vizio web site using a computer, locate the support pages for your players model number locate the latest update and burn the update to disk, then place the burned disk into the Blu ray player and follow instructions....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with Vizio Blu-Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment