Thursday, June 5, 2014

Teens: Would your parents be able to...?




Criminal M


Would your parents be able to use the computer, phone, TV, etc, if you weren't there to help them figure out how to use it?


Answer
oh my god no.
MAYBE the TV. And only the TV, not the blu-ray or any video game system. A home phone, they can use, but cellphones? No no no. I taught my dad how to text last year, and he was astonished and got a texting plan the next day and a qwerty keyboard the next week LOL. My mom has never used a cellphone in her life.
And computers.. oh my.. no. If there is a virus on their computer, they call me. If they want to create an account, they call me. If they want to buy something or fill out an application or use any sort of program, they call me.
And them talking about technology makes me want to rip my head off.. "THE facebook" "internet explorer" they call a dvd/blu-ray player a VHS player.. wha!? That was from the '90's!

Would you use a remote with a mic?




mr blue


Like to search on Netflix ,Hulu , or Google tv. Instead of typing in the name. You just say the name of the movie or program into the mic on the remote. Then the remote processes the audio then sends it to the device ( like xbox /ps3 /wifienabled blu ray player ) .Just wanted some feedback on this idea.

Thanks



Answer
No, I'd rather have a remote with a qwerty keyboard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Teens: Would your parents be able to...?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment