Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Which would be a higher quality blu ray player?




The Grox i


A high end blu ray player or a $4000 high end desktop computer?
The computer would have the fastest processor, dual GTX680 graphics cards, the best sound card for music/movies, and overheating will not be a problem.
@Ryan Slow it down? I'm talking a $4000 computer.
@connor Even with software like PowerDVD?
And there are ways to eliminate most programs that will slow down the video.



Answer
I would say if your majority purpose for the computer would be to watch movies then I would get the blu ray player and I would get this one the Oppo Bdp-93 or BDP-95 499.00 999.00 respectively. They are the 2 blu-ray players on the market. If you are going to actually need a 4000$ computer and have other uses for it then go that route. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=oppo+bdp-95

Is the Sony BDPS185 Blu-Ray Player any good?




Tyler


I wanna get a good low priced Blu-Ray Player. I've been looking at this one since it is only $79.99. But all the reviews on it are 3/5 Stars or less. But all the reviews complain about is the streaming services.

First off, I could care less about streaming movies from it. I have Netflix on my Xbox 360 and I don't use Hulu or Amazon Movies, which the player supposedly has apps for.

I'm looking for a Blu-Ray Player. I just need it to play Blu-Rays and connect to the Internet when I need to update the Firmware. That is all. Wil this one do?



Answer
IF you want a basic to middle level one then the Sony BDPS185 is a good for that area. But I always think Sony is over rated.

IF you want a Blu-Ray Player that put out real good picture then go for the premium to high end ones.These are the ones I recomend

Pioneer BDP-430

Pioneer Elite BDP-52FD

Pioneer Elite BDP-53FD

OPPO BDP-93




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which would be a higher quality blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment