Monday, August 19, 2013

Can I hook up my blu ray player to older surround system?

blu ray player lg
 on LG BD670 3D Wireless Network Blu-ray Disc Player with Smart TV  $90 ...
blu ray player lg image



Datsyukian


I have an LG blu ray player, model BD270. Im wondering if I can hook it up to my older dvd/5.1 channel speaker system. DVD player is an AudioLogic, a few steps down to your typical sony. Im just confused, sounds weird to hook up a blu ray player to a dvd player and use the audio portion of it.
The older surround system doesnt have HDMI outlets on it.



Answer
Connect optical cable ( 5.1 surround sound ) or red & white cables ( stereo ) output from Blu-ray player to sound system input for audio.

How can I connect my LG Blu ray player to Philips Hometheatre DSP2200?




SANJAY S


The DSP2200 multi speaker system needs 6 inputs for each speaker and LG Blu ray player has only 2 outputs L & R.. Bluray also has coaxil output but how do I convert it to 6 inputs is puzzling me.. ? Any help is welcome.


Answer
hi sanjay s....you can use a "speaker switch box"....i dont know how what cable wiring you have for your speakers...ok if they are bare wired you can use this switch box...if you have rca type plugs on the end of the speaker wire...so basically sanjay you connect your speaker cables to the rear of a "speaker switch box" and then you can use one rca cable to go from your blu ray player to the "output" speaker terminal of the "switch box" and to do that all you do is simply cut the rca connectors off (ONLY at one end) then carefully cut back the outer rubber of the left and the right cables and your done...hope that helps you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I hook up my blu ray player to older surround system?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment