Sunday, August 18, 2013

How do I program the remote for this Blu-ray player?

blu ray player recorder
 on Pioneer DVR-633H-S (160 GB) DVD Recorder - Blu-ray and DVD Players ...
blu ray player recorder image



Wolf


I recently got a Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray player. I noticed the remote for it had a section on it of buttons for your tv. How do I program it for my tv? I can't find codes, or instructions anywhere.


Answer
Go to this website and download the operating manual in pdf format.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/support/Video/DVD-Recorders-Players.75417

Can you program and record tv shows from a blu ray player?




patricks40


Can I program and record tv shows from a blu ray player and if so can you re-record over the discs like you would do with a vcr tape? I am new to all this new Digital recording


Answer
NO...it is not a recorder and no you cannot copy over the disc's.

It is a "player"...it is the only true 1080p resolution display from a blu-ray disc. You need a 1080p HDTV to see the incredible displayed video to truly understand and appreciate it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I program the remote for this Blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment