Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How do i put my music on my sony blu-ray player?

blu ray player windows
 on Windows Media Player to Eee Pad Transformer with MyNet and DLNA | Blu ...
blu ray player windows image



Amelia


So i have all my music on my itunes library and i want to change the format of my music into mp3 format so i can play it on my sony blu-ray player. I have windows 7 on my computer if that helps.


Answer
if they are m4p format, then they are protected, and cannot be converted (as a "security" measure):
http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6258&highlight=mp4+mp3

if they are m4a format, they CAN be converted, using this strategy:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1550

of course, you can always just TRY it anyways. what have you got to lose?

How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?




jthunt_sk8


I have Mac OS X 10.5.6 and i cant get an update for the firmware of my blu ray player unless i have windows please give me a link or some help on what i can do!


Answer
Go to the Apple web site, under support. They may have an update for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i put my music on my sony blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment