Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How to make this Blu ray work on my computer?

blu ray player computer software
 on View Of Reason And Passion, As In Their Original And Present State ...
blu ray player computer software image



Bob D


i have the Dark Knight on my computer...its not from the dvd but my friend took it from online and itz blu ray quality. he doesnt have a blu ray player on his computer but it runs fine. when i try to play it on my computer, its really slow and it looks like crap...what can i do to make my computer run this movie....


Answer
Several items that you need to check....

You need the right software to decode it right. (WinDVD9 Plus) or better. You need to have a good graphics card capable of HD along with a monitor that can do the same. You also need a good CPU to process the movie stream at its correct speed to make it look like it is not lagging.

Is there a way to make my burned dvd-r compatible with blu ray player?




Balrog


I have a few movies that wont play in my blu ray player for some reason and they are burned copies on dvd-r. Is there some software or something i can do to make them work?


Answer
Do you have computer or Mac machine? If yes, I recommend you a Windows Media Player or Mac Media Player, here you can have a try
http://www.easy-dvd-player.com/download.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make this Blu ray work on my computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment