Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How transfer update file to cd-r in iso 9660 format to update a panasonic blu-ray player.?

blu ray player xp
 on Total Video Converter 3.5 HD Full Version
blu ray player xp image



Jae


I downloaded an update file for a Panasonic blue-ray player and transferred it to a cd-r as per the instructions. The blue-ray player says incompatible format. How can I burn the cd-r in iso 9660 format? Is there a freeware burner that will do this? I have windows XP.


Answer
Just use Windows XP's built-in CD writing feature. It works perfectly. I've used it several times on my BD35.

How can I share my laptop's (Windows 7) WiFi internet to my Ethernet Blu-ray player?




brian123


I have a Samsung Blu-ray which can be connected to the internet through an Ethernet cable. The problem is that my router is very far away from it and I wanted to know if there is a way to share my WiFi connection through my computer's ethernet jack. I have tried ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) but couldn't connect to the internet, only to Local Network.


Answer
You can configure Internet sharing on the laptop.

For XP - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314066

For Win 7 / Vista - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Using-ICS-Internet-Connection-Sharing

There are better solutions:

You can use wireless Ethernet adapters. http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=excharge-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=wireless%20ethernet%20adapter&url=search-alias%3Daps&sprefix=wireless%20ether%2Caps%2C606 Wireless Ethernet adapters pick up the wireless signal and have a Ethernet jack to connect to your device.

You can also use powerline network adapters You plug one in by the router and one in the room where you need access and connect them to the devices with standard Ethernet patch cables. http://isp1.us/reviews/netgear-xavb2101-powerline-adapter/

The network signals are transmitted over your existing electrical wiring which will not be affected by wireless interference.

Good Luck...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How transfer update file to cd-r in iso 9660 format to update a panasonic blu-ray player.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment