Friday, August 23, 2013

Can a Samsung HT-D5300 play Blu-rays that run at 50Hz?

blu ray player 60hz
 on ... Portable BDP-SX1000 All Region Code Free Multi Zone Blu Ray DVD Player
blu ray player 60hz image



Captain


I can't seem to find a whole lot of information on this particular model, despite actually owning one. That said, I did notice that most Samsung blu-ray players and home theater setups do in fact run them, albeit many will actually run 50Hz discs at 60Hz.


Answer
Blu ray disc are not 50HZ or 60HZ. The HZ is the Alternating current of the electricity. The US standard is 60 HZ. This is not the same as 24 fps on the blu ray disc movies. Hope this will help you out.

why do I get two different signals when using hdmi on home theatre and on blu ray?




pelavacas


If I use my samsung tv with 1080p and 120hz plugged into the home theatre system, it shows that its working at 1080p and 60hz, but If I play the blue ray player, it shows 1080p 120hz, why more herts for the blu ray with same hdi


Answer
There is NO 120 Hz signal.
Your TV always operates in 120 Hz mode regardless whether the input is 720p or 1080i.

Nothing to worry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a Samsung HT-D5300 play Blu-rays that run at 50Hz?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment