Saturday, August 24, 2013

Do I need a samsung blu ray player to make my 3d work?

blu ray player 3d
 on ... 3d blu ray connected to a 3d tv via a high speed hdmi cable 2d blu ray
blu ray player 3d image






I've bought a samsung 3d Tv a week ago o have just bought a 3G blu ray player but the 3d still not works can anyone help


Answer
You can't have 3D without a 3D Blu ray disc, 3D blu ray player a 3D TV, and the appropriate 3D glasses. Shame on whoever sold you you the TV without educating you.

How do you set up the 3D on a PS3 if you have a Philips 3D Blu-ray player?




Louis G.


I want to set up the 3D on my PS3, but I have a Philips 3D Blu-ray player. What do I do?


Answer
You just need to make sure you have the latest system update and that you're connected to a 3D-enabled TV via HDMI to use 3D on the PS3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do I need a samsung blu ray player to make my 3d work?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment