Saturday, October 19, 2013

3d blu ray player 2d to 3d conversion question?

blu ray player 2d to 3d conversion
 on Sony BDP S780 3D Blu ray Disc Player 1080p, 2D to 3D Conversion
blu ray player 2d to 3d conversion image



Jason


I have a 3d tv that doesn't do 2d to 3d conversion....I was wondering if I got a 3d blu ray player that does if I watched netflix on it that I'll be able to watch netflix in 3d?


Answer
C-Net tried it and they say it's pretty terrible. The 2D to 3D conversion method described above won't work with streaming content like Netflix, but technically, yes, it will convert it - just not very well.

Is it possible for me to watch 3D effect even without using a 3D Blu-Ray player?




Veronica K


I desire to buy a LG 3D HDTV and the Blu-ray player at once but due to the limited cash found on me, Iâm wondering if I can watch 3D effect with using the a 3D BLU-ray player? Help please.


Answer
Sure! In fact, the LG Cinema 3D and the LG LW series types have a 2D to 3D conversion. As a matter of fact, they all look pretty wonderful. Nevertheless, if youâre interested in a 1080p 3D, then you will have to settle for a Blu-ray player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 3d blu ray player 2d to 3d conversion question?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment