Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How do I play Blu-Ray torrents on my laptop?

blu ray player quicktime
 on How to rip Blu ray ISO to MKV with Leawo Blu ray to MKV Converter ...
blu ray player quicktime image



Irvine CA


I just bought a Dell XPS Studio 16. It has a 1920 x 1080 screen, but no blu-ray drive. How do I play 1080p Blu-Ray torrents on my laptop? Do I need special software or something? Thanks for the help.


Answer
You would need a graphic card that supports hi def. If you have one then you simply need a media player such as VLC media player. Most major media players support high def (Quicktime especially)

Does the new Macbook can play a downloaded movie in Blu-Ray in 1080p?




Rh3in


I'm downloading a Movie in Blu-Ray 1080p and I wanted to know if my macbook can support that and play it.


Answer
I'm assuming you are downloading it from a torrent site. The file is probably a avi or rar, which means you will need some stuff to get it to play: Xvid, Divx, Perian, VLC Player and UnRar. The first 3 have all sorts of plug-ins for quicktime to play AVI. VLC is a player that is very helpful when Quicktime can't open a file. UnRar turns Rar files into playable files. If you get spotty graphics on Quicktime and VLC, try Plex.

Your macbook doesn't have 1080p resolution. You could hook it up to an external display that supports 1080p if your graphics card supports 1080p.

I would not do this if you have a 2006 or 2007 without checking with someone more knowledgeable than me first. The 2006 and 2007 models have GMA 950 graphics cards and they have had some problems. So, I might be afraid of it blowing out the graphics card. Apple has extended the warranty on the those graphics cards because of the issues.

Next time save yourself the extra problems and download stuff in standard def.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I play Blu-Ray torrents on my laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment