Saturday, October 19, 2013

How do I get Avatar to play on my Blu-Ray player?

blu ray player update samsung
 on Samsung Blu-ray player owners can finally enjoy Fox titles HD
blu ray player update samsung image



Ender


My Samsung BD 1250 Blu-Ray player claims it has all of the available firmware updates. So it should be top of the line, right? But it still won't play my Blu-Ray version of Avatar. Help!


Answer
The movie just came out and the manufacturer probably has not updated their firmware updates yet.

How do I get a Wireless LAN adapter to work with my Samsung Blu-Ray player?




aa_man033


I bought one off ebay, but when I plug it in and select wireless on the Blu-Ray player it says, please insert the Samsung LAN adapter. Mine isn't Samsung, but would it matter?


Answer
Should work, I guess.

I got my Samsung player to do a firmware update by using my laptop as a proxy. I forget how exactly, probably an ethernet crossover cable and running Wireshark to figure out what it needed. I certainly didn't have any other Samsung device. It didn't seem worth the bother, frankly, but I only have an NTSC TV and limited interest in Facebook and whatever other captive features the player offers. The USB port on the other hand is useful for playing ripped DVDs and movies from video cameras etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get Avatar to play on my Blu-Ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment